GRiD 2270s

From: Shawn T. Rutledge <rutledge_at_cx47646-a.phnx1.az.home.com>
Date: Tue Mar 21 01:14:10 2000

On Tue, Mar 21, 2000 at 12:37:01AM -0600, Bill Bradford wrote:
> Anybody know where I can get info on these? I picked up 3 of them today,
> complete with batteries, but no power supplies or pens (they can be used as
> a "flat pad" mode, with a pen, or the screen flips up to reveal the keyboard).

If it's the one I'm thinking of, it's a 386, and I think the pen is an
RF type, not sure if it's the kind that requires batteries. The one like
this that I saw with the flip-up screen was labeled AST, but that's because
they bought GRiD. I think they still support them, so if all else fails
maybe you can get pens from them. I'm not sure if it's compatible with
other powered pens like the Dauphin one.

I might be interested in buying or trading for one of them.

--
  _______                                     http://www.bigfoot.com/~ecloud
 (_  | |_)  ecloud_at_bigfoot.com   finger rutledge_at_cx47646-a.phnx1.az.home.com