ram chip crossreference?

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Tue Mar 21 14:49:33 2000

>Hi Mike,
>
> > I do well enough in weeding out the worthless 256k SIMMs,
> >but stumble often enough with 1 MB vs 4 MB....
> >....likely its a 1 MB and can just be tossed in a bin.).
>
>If you find any more "worthless" 256K or 1Mb SIMMs toss them my way, I can
>use 'em. :-)

I'll make a general offer to the whole list,

256k Simms for 1.2 * shipping (shipping is actual postage plus $1 for a box
or padded envelope if the shipping method doesn't include it like priority
mail does) (please ask for just what you need)

1 MB simms 4 matched/$3, 8 matched/$5 plus shipping.

No applications research available at these prices, but I will check for
speeds.

BTW I'm guessing the list has some people besides myself pulling parts.
Recently I have started pulling chips off boards and dumping them in a box.
Mostly memory stuff I hope to use on underpopulated cards of my own, but I
suspect that if people make requests to the list, parts may be found.

Related to the chips, AAAArg, bought some cards a couple weeks ago and the
scrapper had cut the fingers off half a dozen nice cards, Corvus
workstation cards, Z80 cards, etc. OTOH I have a few Z80A chips in my parts
box now.