IBM 5150, am I nuts or what?

From: Eric Smith <eric_at_brouhaha.com>
Date: Wed Mar 22 13:51:20 2000

Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com> wrote:
> How about a 5100 (sounded like something I might want to hoard if I see one)?

I own one which I've never even seen. :-(

They're fairly hard to come by, and tend to be expensive. Unless you
can find one from someone who doesn't realize that they are "collectable".

The 8K static RAM cards are apparently the same as those used in several IBM
systems at that time, including the System/32. Unfortunately System/32 boxes
are even harder to find than the 5100.