PDP-11/23 deskside machine

From: Allison J Parent <allisonp_at_world.std.com>
Date: Thu Mar 23 22:02:45 2000

<It looks like the m7605 quarter-inch streaming tape controller has a bad
<PAL? and won't let the ram test continue. I removed it from the machine

No idea where you'd get one.

<and will look for a replacement IC to get it running. I don't have the
<drive anyway. Thanks for your quick response Allison! The machine does
<run just fine it appears even without the controller in.

Gotta love PDP-11s. ;)

<RT11 Version 5 / CTS 300 Version 8 is the system rev that posts at
<startup.

Killer, CTS300 on it! Nice, very nice! Sounds like it was configured as
a multiuser system.

Allison