PDP-11/23 deskside machine -DAMN

From: W.B. <hofmanwb_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Fri Mar 24 15:35:06 2000

I have formatted a number of MFM ST506 drives (e.g. ST-225) with an RQDX3
on my Qbus PDP-11's. Be careful to set the drives on address 3. I used the
maintenance program ZRQCH0.BIC. This maintenace software is available on
floppy disk.
 I boot a XXDP+ disk image from an emulated TU-58 on a PC running the
emulator program from Sytze Zijlstra This emulator is also very useful to
transport data between PC and PDP-11.

Wim Hofman