iOpener

From: Bill Dawson <whdawson_at_mlynk.com>
Date: Fri Mar 24 17:24:16 2000

I think that for every one iOpener sold to a hacker, at least 100 are sold
to the general public for its intended use. Look at all the free publicity
they are getting out of this. How many more are they going to sell because
their product is now mentioned all over the media? I feel any "loss"
suffered because a hacker buys one will be more than compensated for in
increased sales.

Just my $.02 worth.

Bill

whdawson_at_mlynk.com