Slightly OT: Need IBM Penpoint install disks for ThinkPad 730t

From: Paul Braun <nerdware_at_laidbak.com>
Date: Sat Mar 25 19:03:05 2000

Yes, I know it's not that old, but if anyone would have a copy of an
oddball OS, it'd be you guys.....

I have a couple of 730t's that work, complete with the cute little
PCMCIA hard drives, and the suitcase docking station with the
Kodak Diconix printer. Only problem is, the OS is password locked
and there seems to be no way around it. A friend has one drive
with a clean, unlocked OS, but there is something about the little
drives that Ghost just doesn't like.

The tech at IBM was clueless, so I need the original install disks
so I can wipe my machine back into usefulness.

Anyone able to help?

Thanks.

Paul Braun
NerdWare -- The History of the PC and the Nerds who brought it to you.
nerdware_at_laidbak.com
www.laidbak.com/nerdware