Mac Disk Drive

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Sat Mar 25 19:51:37 2000

I got 'im opened up. The problem I wanted to address was the fact that the
external thumbwheel didn't seem to have any effect. Once I opened the box
up, I was able to rectify the disconnect. 80MB is about the right size for
CP/M-80.

Now, if only I could find a BIOS implementation and maybe a couple of
utilities for a WD33C93 of which I've got several. I'm sure it's been done,
yet I haven't a clue where to snoop for it. I may actually have to . . .
<cringe> . . . write some code . . .

Dick