VAX GKS Docs available

From: David Evans <dfevans_at_bbcr.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Mon Mar 27 12:06:38 2000

John Wilson wrote:

> >I have a complete doc set for the VAX GKS software (whatever
> >the heck it is)
>
> Graphics Kernel System, maybe?

  Perhaps. There was WATCOM GKS for DOS and QNX (the Cemcorp/Burroughs/Unisys
version) and Waterloo PORT might have had it too--I can't remember.

--
David Evans          (NeXTMail/MIME OK)             dfevans_at_bbcr.uwaterloo.ca
Computer/Synth Junkie                      http://bbcr.uwaterloo.ca/~dfevans/