PDP11/23 More dumb questions

From: Olminkhof <jolminkh_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue Mar 28 04:15:56 2000

The cards are, from one end:
M8192
M7195
M8067
M8045
M8059

There is an RX50 double floppy drive and an RD50 hard drive.
It's difficult to work out what these are cabled to as they all plug into an
interface behind the backplane.

I've also found out that it ran Venix in it's first life. It was connected
to a PDP8/A that I also have but can't do anything with because of it's
state.

I'm unclear about the switches and lights, but I have the run light on, the
DC light on, the fixed disk write protect switch out and it's red light out,
and the fixed disk ready switch out with it's green light on.

There seem to be some (slight) behavioural differences depending on which
serial port I plug the terminal into.

Hans