Altos machines

From: Peter Pachla <peter.pachla_at_wintermute.org.uk>
Date: Tue Mar 28 17:48:44 2000

Hi,

> 3rd Generation
>
> Then there were the Brown floor towers, Altos II & III....

The one we had at work (I'm pretty sure now it was a "III") was white, well
a creamy white anyway.

Any idea why this should be?

>....I believe there were machines that continued the 680xx processor
>line too....

Hmm, do you recall any model numbers (68K based systems are much more
interesting to me than x86 based ones on the whole)?

  TTFN - Pete.

--
Hardware & Software Engineer. Sound Engineer.
Collector of Arcade Machines, Games Consoles & Obsolete Computers (esp DEC)