Aaack, I've been bitten again

From: Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com>
Date: Wed Mar 29 01:05:33 2000

Digging around in junk bins has its hazards. I was poking away, sticking my
hands where they didn't belong, and ZAP, I got bit. Nasty looking thing, in
fact it appears to be some sort of horrible nest. One of the big ones is a
C64, then a 1541 got me, even the bulky old printer managed to latch on. I
figured my only hope for a antidote is to take the whole box home and
analyze it. The swelling (my garage walls) hasn't gone down yet, but I have
heard eBay is good for reducing it a bit, plus tomorrow is trash day,,,, ;)