iOpener

From: Brian Roth <broth_at_heathers.stdio.com>
Date: Thu Mar 30 05:59:45 2000

I stopped by again(I don't trust them) to see if they came in. I asked THREE people
on the floor about it and none of them even knew what it was. They actually had to
look it up in the computer to find it. I think the prerequisite to work there is to
know absolutely nothing about technology. Amazing!