iOpener

From: Paul Braun <nerdware_at_laidbak.com>
Date: Thu Mar 30 22:45:37 2000

Date sent: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 06:59:45 -0500
From: Brian Roth <broth_at_heathers.stdio.com>
To: classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org
I just stopped at my local (NW Indiana) CC tonight to browse some
900MHz phones and they had a demo unit on display, running a
demo program. Very weird little device, but kinda cool. Didn't think
to ask if they actually had any.....

Did see the 46" Phillips HDTV, though, and I'm wondering which
body parts I need to sell to get one.....of course, I'll still need ears
and eyes to appreciate it once I get it, so they're out of the
question.

Subject: Re: iOpener
Send reply to: classiccmp_at_classiccmp.org

> I stopped by again(I don't trust them) to see if they came in. I asked
> THREE people on the floor about it and none of them even knew what it was.
> They actually had to look it up in the computer to find it. I think the
> prerequisite to work there is to know absolutely nothing about technology.
> Amazing!

Paul Braun
NerdWare -- The History of the PC and the Nerds who brought it to you.
nerdware_at_laidbak.com
www.laidbak.com/nerdware