OT: looking for an adapter

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Sun Jun 10 12:49:43 2001

I've recently developed a need for an adapter from the "ultra-high-density"
connector used as the external port on MYLEX RAID controllers to the standard
WIDE (68-conductor) or even NARROW (50-conductor) cables used for SCSI devices.
Do any of you guys know of a reasonable source of, say, USED but functional
cables of this sort? They don't come with the controller and MYLEX wants the
price of a small country for one.


Received on Sun Jun 10 2001 - 12:49:43 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:33:57 BST