OT: looking for an adapter

From: Eric Dittman <dittman_at_dittman.net>
Date: Sun Jun 10 14:01:33 2001

> I've recently developed a need for an adapter from the "ultra-high-density"
> connector used as the external port on MYLEX RAID controllers to the standard
> WIDE (68-conductor) or even NARROW (50-conductor) cables used for SCSI devices.
> Do any of you guys know of a reasonable source of, say, USED but functional
> cables of this sort? They don't come with the controller and MYLEX wants the
> price of a small country for one.

I've bought some from a local guy. He usually has some listed on
eBay, but you could try asking him direct. The 68-pin connector on
the other end is a right-angle connector. His email address is
denton_at_orison.dsserv.com and his name is Clay. I can't remember what
I paid for them, but it was reasonable.

If you're not in the US this probably won't help.
Eric Dittman
Received on Sun Jun 10 2001 - 14:01:33 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:33:57 BST