Digalog computer?? was Re: VME connector name?

From: joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Mon Jun 18 06:03:26 2001

   Thanks to everyone that replied. The reason that I asked is because I
picked up a Digalog computer that uses those connectors. The computer is a
rack mount jobs that's about 6 inches tall. It has a bunch of card slots,
each with a single VME type connector that the cards plug into. The cards
are about 4 x 6 inches in size. The whole thing looks a lot like a
standard bus computer. It has 5 1/4" floppy drive and a tape drive in the
front and a hard drive in the rear of the chassis. I haven't had a chance
to look at is closely yet but the CPU card has a 68010 CPU on it. The
Floppy drive interface is a separate card and there are several other cards
in it but I haven't check to see what they are yet. Does anyone know
anything about thse machines? I found Digalog has a website but I haven't
had time to search it yet.


At 02:45 PM 6/17/01 -0400, you wrote:
>On June 17, joe wrote:
> > What is the name of the 3 row connector used for the sockets where VME
> > cards plug in?
> I believe those are called Eurocard connectors. It's possible,
>however, that that name refers to the cards and not the connectors,
>but I'm not really sure.
> -Dave McGuire
Received on Mon Jun 18 2001 - 06:03:26 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:33:59 BST