VME connector name?

From: Dave McGuire <mcguire_at_neurotica.com>
Date: Sun Jun 17 13:45:19 2001

On June 17, joe wrote:
> What is the name of the 3 row connector used for the sockets where VME
> cards plug in?

  I believe those are called Eurocard connectors. It's possible,
however, that that name refers to the cards and not the connectors,
but I'm not really sure.

         -Dave McGuire
Received on Sun Jun 17 2001 - 13:45:19 BST

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.3.0 : Fri Oct 10 2014 - 23:33:59 BST