What do you people use for tape cleaning ?

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu Mar 1 10:38:53 2001

One thing to note about the triclorotriflouroethane, aka "trike" - it's a
carcinogen unlike it's replacement triclorotriflouroethylne. I used gallons
of the stuff as a degreaser backk in the military before spraying
polyuerethane on missiles (another really bad product for your body) and
then they tell us that it's a dangerous product in more ways than we've been
led to believe.

Don't dump it, just use gloves when you use it. Seems the trich can be
absorbed through the skin into the bloodstream and eventually wreak havoc
with your liver many years down the road.