What do you people use for tape cleaning ?

From: Russ Blakeman <rhblake_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Thu Mar 1 10:38:57 2001

To tell you the truth I hadn'y even thought to look for it there, I'm too
busy looking for the drugs (hehehe). I'll see if the ones around here might
have it as my expensive HP squirt bottle of 97 or 99% is about gone (lasted
5 yrs). My next thought was maybe a chemical or scientific/lab supply where
I could buy a quart or so and be set for a long time.

The nice thing about the iso with a little water content is that it gets the
water solubles off at the same time the alcohol solubles come off whereas
denatured doens't alwys take care of the water based dirt, but it does do a
number on tar/nicotine from machines used around smokers.