Subject: Contents overview of Transputer Applications Noteboo

From: Ram Meenakshisundaram <rmeenaks_at_olf.com>
Date: Thu Mar 1 13:05:45 2001

Hi Mike,

Never mind, I got my book back. However, do you have any of the CSA
software? I have the software that came with the TEK. That is, the
occam compiler, C compiler, utilites, but I cant seem to find the
modula-2 compiler nor the utilities to program the link switches (Part 6
or 7 series). Also, a list of your transputer articles would be helpful
just in case I am missing something :-)

Thanks,

Ram