Rescue of Four Phase Systems mini-computer from Tampa (long)

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Mar 2 17:59:25 2001

>You mamby-pamby babies. And you say you want adventure?
>Ha, I say. Hanta virus? How about Ebola virus? How about
>an alien abduction? Yaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeee.......

Louis,

        there's nothing wrong with sharing tips on wild-life that
might be encountered while cleaning the insides of a large cabinet
and such. In fact, the brown recluse spider is one of the nastier
varieties in the U.S. and as has already been mentioned, it's bite
can cause serious damage. Add to that the fact that it lives up to
it's name and you generally won't even know it was there until after
you've been bitten and it's a good bit of information to pass on.
Frankly, I'd rather take my chances with the rattle snake and as a
native of Missouri, we have an abundance of both, as well as cotton
mouths, cougars, scorpions, and plenty of other critters to make life
interesting!

        Jeff
--
       Collector of Classic Microcomputers and Video Game Systems:
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File