Rescue of Four Phase Systems mini-computer from Tampa (long)

From: Louis Schulman <louiss_at_gate.net>
Date: Fri Mar 2 16:40:05 2001

OK already! As the native Tampan water-carrier on this
expedition (well, native for 17 years, at least), I have to
say you guys (including Sellam) are really geeks. What's a
few rats, brown recluses or other bugs? We had a black
widow raising a family in a garbage can, so we took care of
her. We see a rattlesnake now and then. Yeah, and don't
feed the alligators (particularly in the Upper Keys, don't
feed the Crocodiles, they are real meanies).

You mamby-pamby babies. And you say you want adventure?
Ha, I say. Hanta virus? How about Ebola virus? How about
an alien abduction? Yaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeee.......

Louis