New here :-)

From: Lawrence Walker <lgwalker_at_look.ca>
Date: Sat Mar 3 12:34:11 2001

 That set me scurrying for my Mueller. Both my 80s are 111
models. Mueller informs me that the 80s all weigh 45.3 lbs and the
60 weighs 47 lbs. He also intimates that the 161 has SCSI HDDs.
My first box, which I had to lug 2 blocks to get a cab, still makes
me think more like 100 lbs. Since then I've been able to scratch
parts of my back I never could before.
 If you're sure the case is actually plastic and more so that of the 2
model 60s there was also a plastic cased one, this is something
the MCA Mafia MUST learn about.
 Possibly a european model produced to make North-Americans be
perceived as weak and effete. (Hee-Hee, titter-titter, "can't lift it".)
 BTW you aren't a wrestler or weight-lifter by any chance are you ?