computers in movies

From: Jim Strickland <jim_at_calico.litterbox.com>
Date: Sun Mar 4 14:16:39 2001

I was just watching CircuitryMan the other day on cable. Amusing to find that
even in the distant future when jacking into someone's brain is common place
and the environment has been so despoiled as to be uninhabitable (and we get
the environmental lecture from Plughead, the bad guy) that the tools the police
use to scan someone's brain for information are driven by a Kaypro 2. :)
--
Jim Strickland
jim_at_DIESPAMMERSCUMcalico.litterbox.com