Emulex UC14

From: Zane H. Healy <healyzh_at_aracnet.com>
Date: Sun Mar 4 14:21:11 2001

>Does anyone have or know where I can find an info sheet on a Emulex UC14
>Unibus SCSI controller? I was lucky enough to acquire one of these guys
>in a 11/750 that I just received. It has three rows of dips and a couple
>of jumper blocks to set. I'm sure it emulates a MSCP device but I need
>to know how to set the address.
>
>Thanks,
>Brian.

Would some of the info on the UC07/08 be of help?

ftp://zane.brouhaha.com/pub/dan/emulex_uc07_08/

I've also got a copy of the UC17 manual that was on the RSX BBS site if
that would help I can email you a copy.

                Zane
| healyzh_at_aracnet.com (primary)    | OpenVMS Enthusiast         |
| healyzh_at_holonet.net (alternate)  | Classic Computer Collector |
|                   and Zane's Computer Museum.                 |
|                 http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/              |