Emulex UC14

From: Brian Roth <broth_at_heathers.stdio.com>
Date: Mon Mar 5 17:19:34 2001

Zane,

     Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, neither boards are similar. It is
possible that the dips might be the same though. Looks like a session of
"switch and boot" to decipher the adress scheme. Its worth it considering
how hard it is to find a Unibus SCSI card.

BTW its nice to talk to you again. I've been away for a while.

Brian.