New here :-)

From: Sellam Ismail <foo_at_siconic.com>
Date: Mon Mar 5 16:37:02 2001

On Mon, 5 Mar 2001, Tony Duell wrote:

> This is the second reason I've found for having an HP handheld in the
> kitchen (the first was that I used my HP71B + HP3421 data logger to
> measure the temperature in the oven when I replaced and recalibrated
> the thermostat recently...)

I just keep an old Toshiba laptop (old = Pentium 120 :) connected to the
internet in my kitchen. Granted, I can't recalibrate the temperature in
my oven but I can use it to order groceries, and I could use it to look up
the occasional recipe, but since I'm such a phenomenal cook I don't use it
for that ;)

Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival