New here :-)

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Mon Mar 5 19:19:21 2001

I've never actually encountered a table spoon that measures a "tablespoon." 3:1
seems to be the ratio of teaspoons to tablespoons, yet I've never used a
"teaspoon" three of which would fill a real tablespoon, though I guess the
measures work out that way.

The purpose of the recipe is to provide a place to start ... <sigh> ... that's
all one can hope for, I guess.

Dick