New here :-)

From: Iggy Drougge <optimus_at_canit.se>
Date: Tue Mar 6 08:13:48 2001

Richard Erlacher skrev:

>Well, maybe it would work better, but I don't recall SI units being any more
>easy to visualize than the "normal" metrics.

While I have no idea how easy it is to identify a "cup" or a "gallon", since
I've never seen any, I can attest that it indeed is very easy to visualise any
common metric measure, and should be for any European. Just because it is
difficult for you and your generation doesn't mean it has to be.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6.
optimus_at_dec:foo$ make love