New 'puter joins the collection

From: George Rachor <george_at_racsys.rt.rain.com>
Date: Thu Mar 8 16:44:11 2001

Nice snag Jim,

What I remember that stood out with this machine was the reprogrammable
font characters at a time when most of them were fixed. Had a really fun
version of 'Space Invaders' too.....

A worthy add to the collection!

George Rachor

George L. Rachor Jr. george_at_racsys.rt.rain.com
Hillsboro, Oregon http://racsys.rt.rain.com
United States of America Amateur Radio : KD7DCX