IBM Model 80s was Re: OOPs Again was Re: New here :-)

From: Marvin <marvin_at_rain.org>
Date: Thu Mar 8 19:06:13 2001

Well, if anyone wants to pay the shipping and packaging costs and
needs/wants a model 80, I just acquired five of them. I haven't plugged any
of them in yet, but since they came from a travel agency that upgraded their
computers, I would assume they work but they are easy enough to check out. A
superficial look didn't show any damage to the case :).