OOPs Again was Re: New here :-)

From: Iggy Drougge <optimus_at_canit.se>
Date: Fri Mar 9 03:14:51 2001

nemo skrev:

>Any idea what the composite material *is* ?
>While some may consider it sacrelige, I'd love to build up a modern
>PC inside that case, but I'd need to do some case mods first... :/

>Before you all wince, don't worry. I'm all talk. By the time I'll have
>the money and time to do this, I wont have the interest ;)

I wouldn't really mind, myself. After all, the planar and PSU could be donated
to needy PS/2 users, and PS/2s are thirteen on the dozen, it's not like that
Stride 460 which somebody had retooled into a PC case.

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6.
Anv?nd g?rna mitt staket, fast du beh?ver nog fr?scha upp det lite.