RFC: ROM dump archive

From: Iggy Drougge <optimus_at_canit.se>
Date: Fri Mar 9 04:40:36 2001

Since I've got myself a pretty little EPROM burner, and seem to have a lot of
ROMs and ROM sockets around, I thought that it should be worthwhile to create
a central repository for all those ROMs which are so difficult to get
nowadays. Is this a good idea, or has somebody already done it? I don't care
much about copyrights, though I wouldn't want to go against the wishes of the
actual owners of the software contained. Any thoughts?

--
En ligne avec Thor 2.6.
VIRGO (Aug 23 - Sept 22)