SCSI connectivity

From: Richard Erlacher <edick_at_idcomm.com>
Date: Sun Mar 11 10:42:09 2001

All my ADAPTEC cards handle drives over 1 GB with no effort of any kind on my
part, i.e. straight out of the box. Perhaps you should look for the somewhat
obscured BIOS update files on the ADAPTEC web site. I've been planning (though
the road to hell is paved with good intentions) to fix my NETWARE server's PSU,
which will make my local copies of th
but I believe ADAPTEC has it still.

Dick