Apple LC550

From: Brian Roth <broth_at_heathers.stdio.com>
Date: Sun Mar 11 15:24:31 2001

Ohillip,

    Already have a LRP equipped pentium for a MASQ router/firewall. Thanks for
the link anyway as I may just install it to add another animal to my *NIX
network. Besides, lotsa cloudy weekends still left here in WNY. They say summer
is going to fall on a Tuesday this year ;>

    I only have one 6100. I have some Quadra 660's and Centris 610's in the
pile. I can get ahold of more 6100's from the guy next week if he hasn't
already sold them. Any DEC stuff to trade for one?

Brian.