2 more Finds for the musuem

From: John R. Keys Jr. <jrkeys_at_concentric.net>
Date: Sun Mar 11 17:18:36 2001

Well today I hit a small jackpot in that I got a almost complete HP
200LX palmtop PC with 1MB ram, leather carrying case, 3 manuals and
other papers, a set of four connectors all new and still wrapped in
plastic unopened. It's missing the cable for connecting it to a desktop
unit.

My other find is a complete Brainiac toy computer from the 1950's. This
unit is in it original box with all the parts for building your own
wooden computer that really works for doing math and other small task.
One of the light bulbs is broken and will need a replacement. The manual
is there and seems to be complete also but is showing it's age. Now if
I can just find a Geniac toy computer also ???
John Keys