Plus HardCard II

From: Joe <rigdonj_at_intellistar.net>
Date: Mon Mar 12 08:46:11 2001

At 08:37 PM 3/11/01 -0800, you wrote:

>On Sun, 11 Mar 2001, Joe wrote:
>
>> I have disks for the hard card but I think they're for the original 20
>> or maybe the 40 Mb card. Do you know if they'll work? I'd never heard of a
>> 80 Mb hard card.
>
>Joe, there was also a 127mb HardCard. I can send the files if you'd
>like.
> - don

 Don,

    Will the same files work for the other smaller hard cards? If so I'd
like a copy since I have a number of hard cards around that I've been
saving for future use. However I wasn't the one that originally asked for
the files, 'bear' stricklin" <red_at_bears.org> was the one that needed them.

    Thanks,

    Joe