classiccmp-digest V1 #538

From: SP <SPEDRAJA_at_mail.ono.es>
Date: Tue Mar 13 00:26:43 2001

Hello.

I'm searching a copy of IBM Topview (or the original program)
to take or even buy.

I have too one PDP-11/23 with this boards installed:

* KDF11-B 5014313C M8189/DIGITAL
* Q-BusMosMemory 5014500C M8067/DIGITAL
* DQ614S153040 Rev F/DILOG
* System Interface 11/03/ESI
* 808836-05 Rev K/Datasystems Design

I'd like to locate one PDP-11/23 mounting rack, some RL02
drive (and controller, I suppose), one old terminal like
vt100 or similar, and the floppy stuff... but I suppose that
could put it in motion with some more modern stuff like
mfm disks, etc.

I sincerelly like to hear some opinion or suggestion about
this item, here in this mailing list or directly to my e-mail
address.

Thank you and Best Regards

Sergio Pedraja