AAUI

From: Jeffrey l Kaneko <jeff.kaneko_at_juno.com>
Date: Tue Mar 13 09:00:28 2001

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001 15:45:02 -0800 Mike Ford <mikeford_at_socal.rr.com>
writes:
> AUI to 10bt adapters are still handy as many early devices had AUI
> and coax, and AUI to coax are handy as many newer devices are AUI and
> 10bt.

Not to mention the fact that *really* early devices (multibus ethernet
adapters come to mind, along with DEQNA's, and other stuff) that are
AUI *only*.

I've waited a *long* time for prices on AUI<->10bT tranceivers to fall
to reasonable levels so I could easily hook up such beasts.

Jeff

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.