IBM PC & DOS 1.0

From: David Williams <dlw_at_trailingedge.com>
Date: Tue Mar 13 17:09:07 2001

I've been contacted by someone writing an article about the PC and
DOS 1.0. He wants someone with the PC and DOS 1.0 to answer
some questions and try out some tests for him. I have the PC but
don't have DOS 1.0. With the recent talk of DOS 1.0 going on
around here I offered to see if someone here had both and might be
interested in helping him out. If so email me off list and I'll give you
his contact info. Or you can send me a copy of DOS 1.0 and I'll try
it. Anyone here who can help out?

-----
David Williams - Computer Packrat
   You can learn to like the life you live