IBM PC & DOS 1.0

From: Fred Cisin <cisin_at_xenosoft.com>
Date: Tue Mar 13 18:18:09 2001

Already done.

He just needed to know how long it takes to boot (7-9 seconds PLUS the
POST time), and the memory requirements (it'll run in 16K, but programs
larger than 1K can't load)

--
Grumpy Ol' Fred        cisin_at_xenosoft.com
<A HREF= "http://www.xenosoft.com/dogears" >DogEars</A>

--
Fred Cisin                      cisin_at_xenosoft.com
XenoSoft                        http://www.xenosoft.com