T series adapter card list

From: Geoff Roberts <geoffrob_at_stmarks.pp.catholic.edu.au>
Date: Tue Mar 13 20:23:47 2001

I am attempting to compile a list of the Txxx cards commonly found in
6000 class machines.

I have info on quite a few, but either sketchy or meaningless
descriptions of some and a cryptic name or even nothing for others.
I seem to recall an online database of these, but I am unable to find it
in any of my bookmarks or even in my email archive.
I am currently searching the Digital/Compaq sites, but not finding much
of use so far.

Several resellers list the cards by number and some even have
descriptions, but I was hoping for something more complete.

For instance, an XMI 32Mb ram card is a T2014XX where XX is a 2 letter
suffix detailing (I think) the speed of the ram and
therefore it's suitability for a particular model. A full explanation
of what these mean would be good.

Any help appreciated, acknowledgements given etc.

Cheers

Geoff Roberts
Computer Systems Manager
Saint Mark's College