Atari Portfolio

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Wed Mar 14 12:12:57 2001

    As of today, I'm the happy owner of an Atari Portfolio. Pretty neat
little machine, with even a longer battery life than my Tandy 102. Due to
it's small size, not as nice a keyboard though. Does anyone know where I
can get additional 64k or 128k memory cards for it? It came with the
parallel interface. Also, I've been told that the Portfolio is what was
used by John Conner in 'Terminator 2' when he broke into the ATM and the
Cyberdine vault...is this true?

    Jeff