Rescue ASR-33 and manual in SC, USA

From: John Foust <jfoust_at_threedee.com>
Date: Wed Mar 14 20:13:40 2001

From: "Lee" <leeb_at_islc.net>
To: "Green Keys" <greenkeys_at_qth.net>
Subject: [GreenKeys] Fw: (Green Keys) Cleaning out the garage.
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2001 18:08:20 -0500
:

 I have found in the deep dark corner of the garage, (1) AN/FGC-8
(Kleinschmidt TT-512/FG. I have with it the Army tech manual TM
11-5815-306-12 and -35.

Lurking with it, is a model-33 ASR with Teletype Bulletin 273B Vol 1 Tech
manual for model 32 and 33 KSR, RO and ASR. I looking for a good home for
these machines. I am located in the bottom corner of South Carolina, but
will travel a reasonable distance to transfer to your truck. I will be
leaving this weekend for a week's trip, so there may be a delay in
answering any queries.

Lee -- W1WXS