VCF 5.0 date?

From: John R. Keys Jr. <jrkeys_at_concentric.net>
Date: Wed Mar 14 21:17:25 2001

So far there has been very little interest from people in this area and
the States around us. After asking for help on this list I got only two
if we had it depending on the dates. But other wise we could really
tell how people would come here for the show. We could not get sponsors
without numbers to show a return on their investment. If nothing breaks
for us soon we will have wait until another time.