VCF 5.0 date?

From: Sellam Ismail <foo_at_siconic.com>
Date: Thu Mar 15 13:28:45 2001

On Thu, 15 Mar 2001, ip500 wrote:

> Check with a local pack & ship operation [Mailboxes Etc for
> instance]. Often they will set up at events like this [I've used them
> for antique radio swap meets] and best of all it's FREE to the
> organizer. Well, almost free... you have to give them booth space &
> sometimes they require electrical power.

Screw that. MBE is a complete ripoff. It once cost me about $300 to pack
& ship somthing that should've only cost maybe $75-$100. The lady who
sent me the machine (a Tektronix 4051) didn't want to do it herself and
didn't consult with me before she took it to MBE.

Sellam Ismail Vintage Computer Festival