VCF 5.0 date?

From: ip500 <ip500_at_home.com>
Date: Thu Mar 15 11:59:04 2001

        Check with a local pack & ship operation [Mailboxes Etc for instance].
Often they will set up at events like this [I've used them for antique
radio swap meets] and best of all it's FREE to the organizer. Well,
almost free... you have to give them booth space & sometimes they
require electrical power.
        Craig