VCF Question

From: Lee Courtney <leec_at_slip.net>
Date: Fri Mar 16 09:57:18 2001

Sam,

Last weekend I acquired from Eric Smith a VAX-785. What are the chances of
getting three-phase power at the upcoming VCF, and do you have a ball park
figure on cost? Moving the VAX again would be a huge pain, but I thought I'd
at least ask the most important gating question on exhibiting it (running of
course, why bother otherwise) at VCF.

BTW - you know Dag is leaving the History Center? :-(

Lee Courtney
President

Monterey Software Group Inc.
1350 Pear Avenue, Suite J
Mountain View, California 94043-1302 U.S.A.
650-964-7052 voice
650-964-6735 fax

Advanced Authentication, Audit, and Access Control Tools and Consulting for
HP3000 Business Servers
http://www.editcorp.com/Businesses/MontereySoftware