PS/2 P70

From: Jeff Hellige <jhellige_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Fri Mar 16 20:40:16 2001

        Thanks to Wizard, I have aquired a keyboard for my P70
finally and gotten it functional. I had to swap out the floppy drive
first but after that everything went great. I had forgotten how long
it took to install OS/2 Warp Ver. 3 from floppies! I've not
installed either the Etherlink or SCSI card yet, but it's running
OS/2 on the original 120 meg HD, 8meg of RAM, and the 40mhz 486SXL2
CPU upgrade. Boot time was cut dramatically once I installed the
Evergreen cache software for the new CPU. All in all, a pretty nifty
little system.

        Jeff
--
       Collector of Classic Microcomputers and Video Game Systems:
                      Home of the TRS-80 Model 2000 FAQ File